The global marketing automation market is projected to be worth 25.1 billion US dollars by 2023. Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is entering into several aspects of affiliate marketing, transforming and automating daily tasks – be it for lead generation or content optimization.
A great majority of marketers (91%) understand how important and versatile these tools are for their campaign planning and execution. By processing large volumes of consumer-generated data, AI and automation help affiliate marketers in predicting customer behaviour and generating a quality lead for improved revenues.
Artificial Intelligence: Features Useful for Affiliate Marketers
Several features of AI are particularly useful in affiliate marketing, some of which include:
- Enabling better content creation for link placement by providing insights into the choices and reading habits of target consumers.
- Allowing personalization of the content and links that visitors see, driving engagement as well as promoting purchase.
- Improving generation and analysis of consumer data, allowing for better targeting and more agile business processes.
Artificial Intelligence: Long-Term Benefits for Affiliate Marketers
Studies indicate that AI-based affiliate marketing strategies can increase sales by as much as 30%. For affiliate marketers, AI will have several advantages, including:
- Improved connection and engagement with prospective consumers via tools like interactive chatbots and algorithms that can effectively predict buying habits and trends.
- Faster and more accurate data generation in combination with machine learning (ML) algorithms that improve the tracking performance of affiliate advertisements.
- Improved and more optimized content creation depending on AI-based automated keyword research.
- Effective detection and better prevention of fraud in affiliate marketing.
Artificial Intelligence: Tools in Deployment by Affiliate Marketers
Affiliate marketers today are already utilising several tools as a part of their overall strategy to optimize and improve their performance. Some of these include:
Perhaps the most popular email marketing tool out there, MailChimp provides highly effective automated email marketing solutions. With its robust AI-based solutions, MailChimp allows affiliate marketers to create personalized email marketing campaigns that continue to deliver promising results on revenues.
Scaleo is a fully managed, AI-powered software that allows affiliate marketers to track advertisements, and analyze and optimize performance at scale in real-time. In addition to detailed planning and optimization of campaigns, Scaleo improves conversion and helps to eliminate fraudulent traffic.
This is a tool that uses AI to analyze the entire relationship network of an affiliate marketer and generates high-quality referrals to business prospects, investors, partners, and vital accounts. It constantly scans the internet and maps out the shortest and most optimal path to connect with a person or an entity.
Powered by natural language processing (NLP), Rytr.me generates high-quality, unique, and authentic content across all industries and verticals. Since content makes up an important part of any affiliate marketing program, being able to create high-quality content pieces in just a few seconds with the help of AI is a game changer for marketers.
This AI chatbot is a powerful marketing and customer service tool that can help increase business profitability. Easy to install, it can be used to create scripts that will attract more potential customers and get information about traffic. This is a great option to increase conversions and create the right script in a matter of minutes.
AI and ML-based automation tools are shaping the future of affiliate marketing, with marketers increasingly adopting tools that enable quick conversions and higher returns. SitePlug’s AIML-enabled performance solutions – Site Discover, Site Direct, and Site Suggest, offer a more cost-effective alternative for brands to retain their high-intent users and drive high conversions. Through its strategic partnerships with over 10,000 publishers for content placements, keypad applications, browsers, and launchers, brands can fully leverage SitePlug’s automated solutions to drive incremental sales and conversions.